Tuesday, March 15, 2005

March 15th Additions - Incredibly Hot Initial Touching...

While the title is surely meant only to garner attention and oogling eyes, the truth is that I've made three additions to my collection this evening.



The first is the animated-sensation, "The Incredibles", which struck theaters by storm last year and lead the animated Oscar recipients just recently. I look forward to reviewing not only the film but also the tons and tons of special features that these disks include. It came in a two-pack that included not only the two-disc DVD but a PC-CDROM that offers an Icredibles Print Studio that I thought would be cool for Jade's room.



The second: "Always", which is a movie that I can remember watching this movie in a year after I had moved out of my parents house and as "always", it's a Steven Spielberg-directed film. It's one of the great corny buddy films of the late 80's and is actually a re-make of a WWII film "A Guy Named Joe". I will take great pleasure in reviewing this movie when I get to it.



Third and last: "STAR TREK: First Contact Special Edition" -- All of these re-releases of the STAR TREK feature films have all been absolutely extraordinary. Even those of you that don't have interest in STAR TREK can look to almost any of these and see what benefit real and significant special features on DVDs offer into the mix. Once again, the STAR TREK folk have gone to the well and pulled out some outstanding content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home