Saturday, March 26, 2005

An Island Adventure - Grand and Realistic...

I was amazed to see this addition on sale at Walmart for a mere $6.99 - Imagine - what is probably one of the all time greatest adventure movies available for only $7 bucks.



The Guns of Navarone is a fantastic movie, however it's been long enough since I've seen it (I think I was 11 the last time I saw it: EEK!) that I'll have to view it to give you my adult insight! I'll give that and the features a shot here in the next couple of weeks.

Look for more information on The Guns of Navarone DVD soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's been a while since I've seen this movie and to tell you the truth I don't remember much of it since I was a wee little tyke...but what I do remember was waking through the toy store and begging mom for the "Guns of Navarrone" play set. What it was - BIG 3 foot section of a side of a mountain with two gun turrets and plenty of hidden room on the back. It came complete with about 30 army guys (both bad and good guys)...It was one of my favorites...for about 2 weeks until I got tired of it. I may even still have it somewhere in mom's old basement. Ah the memories.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home